Why work at Altia?
Altia offers a friendly, flexible environment with leaders who are caring, approachable and results-focused. Our team members all over the globe are super smart, passionate, talented people with a laser-like focus on innovation and a steadfast commitment to our customers’ success.
Our Company Values
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Altia Employee Benefits
Annual Paid Time Off:
- Full-time employees accrue 10 or 15 paid vacation days annually, based on position and experience level. Part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week will receive a pro-rated accrual.
- One additional day of vacation will be earned for each subsequent year of completed service, to a maximum of 25 days.
- All employees will accrue paid sick time up to a maximum of 48 hours per year.
- Full-time employees receive 12 paid holidays each year. Part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week will receive pro-rated Scheduled Holiday hours, but are not eligible for floating holidays.
- Additional paid leave programs include Parental Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and more!
With 401(k) participation, Altia will contribute an equivalent of 3% of employee base salary with no employee contribution required and immediate vesting. Eligibility for plan participation begins after three months of service.
Altia currently offers employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week, a generous, comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary life and accidental death coverages for the employee and their dependents.
- If elected, health insurance is effective on your first day of employment.
- Altia pays 100% of employee’s medical, dental and vision coverage premiums.
- Dependent coverage options are also available at a significantly discounted premium, paid by the employee.
- We offer a choice of PPO or High-Deductible (HDHP) Health Insurance plans. The HDHP option features a Health Savings Account (HSA) with matching company contributions.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Plan coverage is offered at no cost to the employee.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Plans are offered at no cost to the employee, at a coverage amount equivalent to the employee’s base annual salary (up to $250,000).
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death Coverage for employee and their dependents is also available for purchase.
**Temporary employees and Part-time employees working less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for participation in Altia Benefit Programs.
Here’s what’s happening with our team!
Learn more about how Altia gives back.