Why work at Altia?
Altia offers a friendly, flexible environment with leaders who are caring, approachable and results-focused. Our team members all over the globe are super smart, passionate, talented people with a laser-like focus on innovation and a steadfast commitment to our customers’ success.
2022 Best Workplaces Award
Recognized for great culture and environment for five years running!
Our Company Values
At Altia, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Altia Employee Benefits
Annual Paid Time Off:
Altia provides a Flexible Paid Time Off (FPTO) plan to all U.S. employees. This plan allows you to take time off when you need/want to for things like vacation, sick days, bereavement, jury duty, etc. There are no accruals and no set number of days you can take off. Employees work with their manager and if work permits, take the approved time off with pay. You may take whatever time you need/want within reasonable limitations based on responsibilities of the job and operational and customer expectations as well as your ability to do the job you were hired to do.
With 401(k) participation, Altia will contribute an equivalent of 3% of employee base salary with no employee contribution required and immediate vesting. Eligibility for plan participation begins after three months of service.
Altia currently offers employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week, a generous, comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary life and accidental death coverages for the employee and their dependents.
- If elected, health insurance is effective on your first day of employment.
- Altia pays 100% of employee’s medical (for the HDHP plan), dental and vision coverage premiums.
- Dependent coverage options are also available at a significantly discounted premium, paid by the employee.
- We offer a choice of PPO or High-Deductible (HDHP) Health Insurance plans. The HDHP option features a Health Savings Account (HSA) with matching company contributions.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Plan coverage is offered at no cost to the employee.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Plans are offered at no cost to the employee, at a coverage amount equivalent to the employee’s base annual salary (up to $250,000).
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death Coverage for employee and their dependents is also available for purchase.
**Temporary employees and Part-time employees working less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for participation in Altia Benefit Programs.
Here’s what’s happening with our team!
Learn more about how Altia gives back.