- Nhi Pham, DIAM Director of Software Engineering
Customers Who Trust Us
Top 5 Global Automotive OEM
Altia provided HMI tools and services to our global OEM customer and their Tier 1 supplier for mass deployment of a low-mid radio production program.
With this HMI project, Altia demonstrated the superior quality and optimization of DeepScreen code for the customer’s selected hardware processor. The use of Altia for this program allows maximum flexibility for HMI customization for years into the future. Altia’s Engineer Services Team also supported the customer’s and Tier 1’s global development teams in Japan, North America, India and around the world.
North American Automotive OEM
A leading North American automotive company needed HMI tools and services for their 4.2” cluster program. Their Tier 1 supplier was seeking a trusted solution provider with proven production expertise. Altia was selected for this program.
Our Professional Services Team leveraged the OEM’s design from another graphics tool to create an optimized HMI model for production. Altia’s automated test technology was used to verify that the HMI output met the OEM’s strict requirements. Altia’s team was responsible for the management and execution of the comprehensive HMI logic, graphics, integration and testing for the entire program.
Asia Automotive Tier 1 Supplier
Our customer, a Tier 1 from Asia, was awarded their first large-scale automotive instrument cluster project. They needed HMI tools and services for both monochrome and color 2.4” cluster programs.
This Tier 1 collaborated with Altia Engineering Services Group to achieve an optimized HMI design for their cluster. The cluster can display 20+ languages at runtime, including those with right-to-left characters. Because they worked with Altia, this Tier 1 successfully deployed their first cluster programs to production – and new projects are planned.
Global Home Appliance OEM
A very popular white goods manufacturer needed a turnkey solution for creating high-performance 2D GUIs on low-cost hardware. Their previous GUI tools were unable to meet the OEM’s project.
Altia’s Professional Engineering Services delivered production-ready GUI graphics and logic for the OEM’s home appliance project. Altia’s architecture enabled the OEM to perform low-cost, rapid reskins of their GUI to support multiple product lines. Today, the Altia Services Team continues to be this OEM’s preferred partner for on-time delivery of GUI products.
Automotive Cluster Wins
- Major US Automotive OEM: 100% commitment to Altia for all production instrument clusters
- Global Automotive Tier 1: 100% reliance on Altia for all major US OEM clusters
- Global Automotive OEM: 100% reliance on Altia for all production instrument clusters
- Major US Automotive OEM: Entire 4.2” segment for major truck and SUV programs using Altia (~1M units per year); Altia owns 59% of planned digital clusters for this OEM.
- Global Automotive Tier 1: Altia designated Preferred Supplier for instrument clusters
- Major US Automotive OEM: Relies on Altia for 75% of clusters for its bestselling vehicle; Altia owns 53% of planned digital clusters for this OEM
Want to make Altia part of your success story?
Tell us more about your GUI project goals. We’re here to help.