Altia Design 13.2 is here! We are rolling out new features that will improve user experience and allow customization for better engagement.
As part of our continued webinar series, Introducing Altia Design 13.2 and the Dynamic List Object live webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 14 at 10:00 am ET/ 8:00 am MT.
To register for the webinar, click here.
In this webinar, Jeff Urkevich, Director of Product Marketing, and Tim Day, Product Manager, will be presenting an overview of the latest features in Altia Design 13.2 and deep dive into the new Dynamic List Object.
These powerful new features will allow true innovation – you can create extremely simple lists or highly advanced, fully customizable lists and layouts.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain insight on how to utilize the new customizable lists and layout options
- Discover how easy the creation of dynamic arrays and grids will be in this release
- Learn about new color emojis and drag-and-drop support features to add an engaging look and feel to your GUI
- Find full support from Altia for 3D pre-multiplied alpha blending modes
- Ask any questions about the latest release
We hope you will join us!