The Altia team is proud to partner with we.CONECT at ScaleUp 360° Car HMI USA from Monday, November 16 to Thursday, November 19. This virtual event will focus on challenges in automotive HMI and UX development and include high-level virtual networking opportunities with experts from leading OEMs, Tier 1, automotive suppliers and beyond.
Not only will Altia showcase our powerful solutions for production automotive HMIs at our virtual booth, but Altia CEO, Mike Juran will deliver the Tuesday morning keynote.
Find the details here…
Tuesday, November 17 at 9:30 AM Eastern
Keynote: “The Battle for Driver Attention – Social Media and Big Tech inside the Automotive Cockpit”
In this presentation, Altia CEO, Mike Juran, will discuss…
- How Tech Giants are currently winning the battle for attention.
- Why OEMs must own and control cockpit architectures and the User Interaction paradigm.
- Why OEMs should curate content in the cockpit, and directly manage vehicle data.
- How automakers can set the standard for brand trustworthiness in a time overwhelmed with the distrust of Social Media and Tech Giants.
- Why OEMs should monetize this newfound control and ownership to the benefit of both them and their customers.
Additionally, Altia will deliver a product demo and moderate a roundtable discussion. Timing and details are as follows…
On Monday, November 16 at 1:30 PM Eastern, Aashay Yande, Field Application Engineer will present this Tech Take Product demo, “Altia 3D – From the Basics to Advanced Concepts”.
See Altia 3D in action in these modern automotive-specific applications…
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Displays
- Dynamic Lane Lines for HUD
- Post-Processing Effects on 3D Status Car
- Dynamic Textures on Cover Flow
- Altia’s Integrated Cockpit Applications
On Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00 PM Eastern, Mike Juran, Altia CEO, will moderate “Social Media, Big Tech and Your Automotive Cockpit – Taking Ownership”.
In this roundtable, attendees will discuss…
- How are Tech Giants and Social Media companies winning the battle for your driver’s attention?
- Why is it critical for OEMs to own and control their cockpit architecture?
- Why must OEMs take command of their User Interaction paradigm and defend their drivers’ data?
- How does OEM ownership of the cockpit benefit drivers?
- Is it possible for automakers to establish and maintain brand trust while allowing Big Tech in their cars?
- How can OEMs turn their cockpit ownership into profit?
ScaleUp 360° Car HMI USA is free to attend — and we encourage you to meet up with us at our virtual booth and at our presentation sessions! For more information about ScaleUp 360° Car HMI USA, visit the conference website. Click here to register.
See you online for this important event!