Experience Altia on STM32H7
Altia is proud to partner with STMicroelectronics in delivering production-grade GUI code for the STM32H7.
The Altia tool chain includes Altia Design, a WYSIWYG HMI editor, and Altia DeepScreen, a graphics code generator used by companies all over the world to design and deploy production embedded displays. Companies all over the world use Altia GUI development software to deliver their artist’s pixels to production embedded displays.
Altia offers a scalable solution that supports a variety of STMicroelectronics products, including STM32F4, STM32L4, STM32F7, STM32H7, STM32MP1 and Accordo5.
Complete the form to download and execute this demo on your STM32H7 board.
Demo Image Specifications:
- Rendering: Altia miniGL for Chrom-ART
- Display: On-board 4.3’’ TFT LCD with touch panel
- Download Size: Executable zip file: 5.1 MB
Download free executable for STM32H7
See Altia in Action on STM32H7
With Altia, you can…
- Develop and deploy custom GUIs without hand-coding
- Integrate assets from all popular design tools – including any 3D tool
- Streamlined workflow for efficient team collaboration
- Create functional prototype at any stage for UX testing
- Generate code at any point in development to test performance
- Optimized graphics code to leverage all on-chip resources
- Quality initiatives for ASPICE, MISRA and ISO 26262