Altia Code Generation Solutions for Renesas R-Car E3e
Altia is proud to partner with Renesas in delivering production-grade HMI code for the Renesas R-Car E3e.
The Altia tool chain includes Altia Design, a WYSIWYG HMI editor, and Altia DeepScreen, a graphics code generator used by companies all over the world to design and deploy production embedded displays. Working with Altia, HMI designers gain the benefits of a time-saving workflow, powerful 3D capabilities, global language support and much more.
Altia offers a scalable solution that supports a variety of Renesas products, including R-Car D/E/M/H (all generations), Synergy S5/S7, D1Lx, D1Mx, DR4-3D, Dx4-H, RX600, SH7268/9, RZ/A and RZ/G2.
Altia’s optimized code generation solutions are architected to leverage the unique feature set of your selected hardware to deliver the best performance and lowest possible memory footprint.
Want to see this demo in action on Renesas R-Car E3e? Complete this form and we’ll be in touch.
- Cluster and HUD (2D) OS: FreeRTOS
- Cluster (3D) OS: Linux
- 2D Render Pipeline: RGL
- 3D Render Pipeline: OpenGL ES 2.0
Learn more about Altia for Renesas R-Car E3e
With Altia, you can…
- Develop and deploy custom HMIs without hand-coding
- Integrate assets from all popular design tools – including any 3D tool
- Collaborate efficiently with a state-of-the-art, streamlined workflow
- Create functional prototype at any stage for UX testing
- Generate code at any point in development to test performance
- Get best performance with optimized graphics code using all on-chip resources
- Benefit from quality initiatives for ASPICE, MISRA and ISO 26262