Experience Altia on NXP i.MX 8M Plus
Altia is proud to partner with NXP in delivering production-grade GUI code for the NXP i.MX 8M Plus.
The Altia tool chain includes Altia Design, a WYSIWYG HMI editor, and Altia DeepScreen, a graphics code generator used by companies all over the world to design and deploy production embedded displays. Working with Altia, GUI designers gain the benefits of a time-saving workflow, powerful 3D capabilities, global language support and much more.
Altia offers a scalable solution that supports a variety of NXP products, including i.MX 8, i.MX 6, i.MX RT1160/1170, i.MX RT1060, S32V, MAC57D5xx, MPC5645S, MPC5606S, i.MX28, i.MX53, LPC1788 and VFxxx.
Altia’s optimized code generation solutions are architected to leverage the unique feature set of your selected hardware to deliver the best performance and lowest possible memory footprint.
Complete the form to download and execute this demo on your NXP i.MX 8M Plus board.
Demo Image Specifications:
- Board Required: i.MX 8M Plus MEK
- Operating System: Yocto Linux
- Resolution: 1920×1080 portrait orientation
- Rendering: OpenGL ES 2.0
- Display: MX8-DSI-OLED1A (MIPI-DSI 1080p OLED display)
- Download Size: Executable zip file: 42.8MB, Linux Image zip file: 4.5GB
Download free executable for NXP i.MX 8M Plus
See Altia in Action on NXP i.MX 8M Plus
With Altia, you can…
- Develop and deploy custom GUIs without hand-coding
- Generate complete, efficient C source code for simplified certification
- Integrate assets from all popular design tools
- Leverage our streamlined workflow for efficient team collaboration
- Create functional prototypes at any stage for UX testing
- Optimize graphics code to leverage all on-chip resources
- Team with our Professional Engineering Services Team to design your best UI and UX