Experience Altia on NXP i.MX RT1060
Altia is proud to partner with NXP in delivering production-grade GUI code for the NXP i.MX RT1060.
The Altia tool chain includes Altia Design, a WYSIWYG HMI editor, and Altia DeepScreen, a graphics code generator used by companies all over the world to design and deploy production embedded displays. Working with Altia, GUI designers gain the benefits of a time-saving workflow, powerful 3D capabilities, global language support and much more.
Altia offers a scalable solution that supports a variety of NXP products, including i.MX 8, i.MX 6, i.MX RT1050, i.MX RT1060, i.MX RT1160, i.MX RT1170, S32V, MAC57D5xx, MPC5645S, MPC5606S, i.MX28, i.MX53, LPC1788 and VFxxx.
Altia’s optimized code generation solutions are architected to leverage the unique feature set of your selected hardware to deliver the best performance and lowest possible memory footprint.
Complete the form to download and execute this demo on your NXP i.MX RT1060 board.
Demo Image Specifications:
- Board Required: NXP MIMXRT1060-EVK
- Operating System: No OS
- Display: 480×272 resolution, RK043FN02H-CT4.3’’ LCD,
- Rendering: Single hybrid pipeline
- Download Size: Executable zip file: 9.1MB
Download free executable for NXP i.MX RT1060.
Why Altia for NXP i.MX RT1060?
With Altia you can:
- Scale from higher power processors to low power MCUs
- Work with any OS or no OS
- Reduce bill of materials by minimizing memory requirements
- Simplify certification with pure C source code