On October 1, Altia will join the automotive industry’s top user experience experts at WardsAuto User Experience (UX) Conference™. This event will take place at the Suburban Collective Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
Altia Senior Product Designer, Barry Pompea, will present during Session 3, “The Latest UX Technologies for Upcoming Platforms.” During his presentation, Barry will discuss head-up display technology – where the technology is now, where it is going and his vision for HUDs of the future.
Other topics that will be explored at the conference include:
- HMI and Cockpit Design: Where is it Headed?
- How 5G will Transform UX and Safety
- The Growing Role of Occupant and Interior Sensing
- Building a Better UX
- Creating a User Experience from Origin to Destination
- Deep Dives on Notable HMI’s
- Building Consumer Acceptance for UX Tech
Altia’s team will demonstrate our user interface development software during the event. Be sure to stop by our table! We will be showcasing our latest solutions for 3D, integrated cockpit and functional safety on some of the automotive industry’s most popular production platforms.
For more information about WardsAuto UX Conference, click here. If you would like to meet with Altia at the show, email us today!