What can Tom Cruise teach us about UX? According to Altia’s UX Director, Steve Tengler, that couch-jumping film star and his many film characters can teach us PLENTY.
- Lesson #1: Rainman teaches us about the importance of social media ratings of UX.
- Lesson #2: Urgent tasks in Mission: Impossible? You bet! What do we learn about user interface design?
- Lesson #3: Why are multiple modalities important for UX? Steve calls upon Minority Report to make his point.
- Lesson #4: Designing for human error up front is important. Just ask “Maverick” in Top Gun.
- Lesson #5: Style gets you noticed. Look no further than Tom’s famous Risky Business shades for proof.
Check out “Five User Experience Lessons from Tom Cruise” on UXMag.com to read the article in its entirety.
Comments? Questions? Email us at [email protected]. We would love your feedback!