The Altia tool chain includes Altia Design, a WYSIWYG HMI editor, and Altia DeepScreen, a graphics code generator used by companies all over the world to design and deploy production embedded displays. Working with Altia, HMI designers gain the benefits of a time-saving workflow, powerful 3D capabilities, global language support and much more.
Altia offers a scalable solution that supports a variety of Telechips products, including Telechips TCC803x, TCC805x and TCC897x. Altia’s optimized code generation solutions are architected to leverage the unique feature set of your selected hardware to deliver the best performance and lowest possible memory footprint.
- Board Required: Telechips TCC803x EVB
- Operating System: Yocto Linux
- Resolution: 1920×720 landscape orientation
- Rendering: OpenGL ES 2.0
- Display: TCC80XX_BOE_WLCD_12.3_SV0.11 with touch supported
- Demo Image: 129MB
- Linux Image: 1.05GB
- Size: More than 5G Bytes of storage
- Storage device: USB SD Card Reader