Who we are: Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Altia is a software platform that enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get brand-defining and intuitive Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. We help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces by providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools. Automotive, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Who we want: Reporting to the Director of Global Sales Engineering, the successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, who is highly skilled in customer relations and technical communications. The ability to effectively present solutions to embedded system problems, while confidently influencing and encouraging customer toward acceptance of proposed solutions, is key. This position will require regular travel of at least 20% and up to 50% of time, and less frequently internationally.
- Pre-sales support for new HMI project opportunities for Automotive, Medical Equipment, and Industrial applications.
- HMI design and model development work for sales demos, proof of concept projects, and paid services projects.
- General customer support for US based customers.
- Enable better communication between Altia and customers.
- Post-sales training and solution integration work involving Altia products and Altia generated code.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Five years’ experience in embedded programming and development that includes experience with direct customer interaction, in a sales support, direct sales or sales engineering / field application engineering.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team and internal/external customers through email and in-person interaction.
- Ability to present technical information in clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Experience with embedded (micro controller, no RTOS, etc.) software, embedded display programming, device or screen-based user interface design.
- Experience working directly with customers to solve embedded systems problems.
- Strong knowledge of C programming.
What you get:
- On Target Earnings (OTE) in the range of $160,000 to $210,000 commensurate with experience.
- A full range of health benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and Life Insurance – premiums for employee coverage are covered by the company.
- 401k with strong matching funds and generous time off programs to recharge your batteries.
- The chance to work in a growing, dynamic company where you get to “own your job” and contribute to your career development. Altia has been awarded one of the “Best Workplaces” in Colorado Springs five years running!
We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunity is available to all. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
To apply for this job please visit nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com.