Who we are: Altia provides a SaaS platform that enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get easy-to-use, compelling, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Altia’s software solution is a proven winner and can be found in over 100 million products worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from GM, Toyota, Hyundai, VW, Medtronic, and Whirlpool trust and use our solutions every day. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Who we want: As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will build the processes that ensure revenue optimization from lead generation through customer success. You will also conduct data analyses that will be used in strategic decision making across the entire sales team and other parts of the business. This role reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics, delivering regular insights to the business. Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and optimizing tool use
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, managers, sales leaders, and executive team
- Improve renewal and upsell processes
- Support sales competition by reporting on performance and managing communications to sales leaders to drive success
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Serve as primary system administrator for 20+ users, managing basic admin functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Manage and administer all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, Teams Meetings, and more)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Guide/assist the sales team through the paperwork and procedures needed to get deals closed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred; an equivalent combination of education and related professional level work experience may be considered
- 3+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- 2+ years of customer facing sales experience preferred
- com Admin (201 & 211) certified preferred
- Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems as they relate to Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish credibility and trust with cross functional departments and internal partners
- Strong data integrity abilities
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization skills
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach
Company Global Headquarters: Colorado Springs, CO
Position Location: Colorado Springs, CO or Remote
Reporting Relationship: Reports to VP of Operations
Budgeted Base Salary Range: $110-$130K plus 10% annual incentive opportunity
We pride ourselves in our high ethical standards and employee morale. We build based on a foundation of respect. We generously partner within our communities to support economic growth and accessible education for all, knowing that providing avenues toward careers in technology can end the cycle of poverty.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com.