Who we are: Altia provides a SaaS platform that enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get easy-to-use, compelling, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Altia’s software solution is a proven winner and can be found in over 100 million products worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from GM, Toyota, Hyundai, VW, Medtronic, and Whirlpool trust and use our solutions every day. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Who we want: As the Sales Administrator, your primary duty is to ensure the sales department runs efficiently by providing proper communication, accurate data, appropriate scheduling, and operational assistance to generate sales. You will also conduct data analyses that will be used in strategic decision making across the entire sales team and other parts of the business. This role reports to the VP of Global Sales.
- Own the Salesforce administration process of logging/tracking requests; collaboration with stakeholders; reporting; dashboard maintenance; audit/data accuracy; troubleshooting and projects in collaboration with Sales, Finance and Marketing.
- Collect, compile and prepare report on key performance indicators and sales team performance metrics.
- Monitor Sales pipeline tracking from lead stage through Purchase Order received stage for data accuracy; assist Sales Directors as needed by creating, updating, and maintaining customer account/opportunity information in Altia’s CRM and ECM platforms (Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint).
- Manage the Altia Orders email inbox; respond to customer information/survey requests, coordinate with internal partners to facilitate the completion of vendor surveys, create and maintain survey Wiki for ongoing reference.
- Review and verify Purchase Orders are accurate upon receipt, send Purchase Order acknowledgments as required, submit change requests to customer and Sales team to ensure accurate documentation; communicate/collaborate with Finance and Sales Directors to ensure timely handling of contract management and invoicing process.
- Maintain Customer Supplier Portals by updating portal access and contact information; create and complete new portal account registration and set up as required.
- Provide administrative support to VP of Global Sales in the form of internal/external customer assistance; scheduling sales meetings; taking meeting notes/minutes; collaboration with HR, Finance and IT Operations on onboarding requirements for new Sales team members; manage Sales channel updates, additions and removals in Teams; assist with Sales process documentation in support of quality management initiatives; other duties as assigned.
- Event management and facilitation for the annual Global Sales Conference (coordination of travel logistics, meals, conference facilities, giveaways, meeting agendas, presentation materials, etc.) and other sales events as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred; an equivalent combination of education and related professional level work experience may be considered.
- 3+ years of administration experience and Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Research experience (internet search, social media, InsideView).
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems as they relate to Salesforce.com preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish credibility and trust with cross functional departments and internal partners.
- High analytical and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform/prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail .
- Outgoing and caring with a naturally happy and helpful disposition. Ability to maintain positivity and contribute to an excellent employee experience and business culture.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Word.
Company Global Headquarters: Colorado Springs, CO
Position Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Reporting Relationship: Reports to VP of Global Sales
Budgeted Base Salary Range: $55,000 to $65,000 commensurate with experience
We pride ourselves in our high ethical standards and employee morale. We build based on a foundation of respect. We generously partner within our communities to support economic growth and accessible education for all, knowing that providing avenues toward careers in technology can end the cycle of poverty.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.