Who we are: Altia provides a SaaS platform that enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get easy-to-use, compelling, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Altia’s software solution is a proven winner and can be found in over 100 million products worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from GM, Toyota, Hyundai, VW, Medtronic, and Whirlpool trust and use our solutions every day. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Who we want: We are looking for a dynamic Event Operations Coordinator to organize the presence and participation of Altia’s global team at industry and partner events. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, confirming budget, time constraints and that all event requirements are completed as scheduled. An event coordinator is, above all, a project coordinator—so we are seeking enthusiastic, collaborative candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Collaborate with Marcom team to grow and maintain event schedule
- Research and propose new events to expand Altia awareness among our target markets and with key ecosystem partners
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Manage reservations for hotel, car and other services related to event attendance and participation
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Coordinate all event operations
- Collaborate with Marcom team members and Creative department on design and brand representation at event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Collaborate with Demand Generation department to ensure leads are obtained and tracked properly for event
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to request customer/partner meetings at events and organize meeting schedules
- Support internal events by gathering data, content, resources as required by Marketing leadership
- At least 5 years’ experience as an event coordinator or similar role
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to contribute to our organization beyond events when needed
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office; proficiency in Clarizen or similar project management software is a plus
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation (and every member of our organization is our customer!)
- A team player with leadership skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing or related field is preferred
Company Global Headquarters: Colorado Springs, CO
Position Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director Marketing Communications
Budgeted Base Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000 depending on experience
We pride ourselves in our high ethical standards and employee morale. We build based on a foundation of respect. We generously partner within our communities to support economic growth and accessible education for all, knowing that providing avenues toward careers in technology can end the cycle of poverty.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com.