Who We Are: Altia helps manufacturers get amazing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) from the artist’s imagination to any hardware in the shortest amount of time. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide deploy game-changing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Who We Want: Please note this candidate must be located in Japan. We are seeking a high energy and driven sales hunter who likes a challenge and can grow current accounts and discover and develop new opportunities. This key hire will come with a well-developed network both in the automotive industry and a solid understanding of embedded software engineering and tools. The Director of Sales APAC will report to the Vice President, Global Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive design wins for embedded GUI/HMI projects for market in assigned territory with new and existing customers
- Profitably and consistently exceed revenue targets and quotas
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with key automotive customers and partners through relationship building, technical competence, strong listening skills, and a genuine passion to guide their success
- Providing accurate sales forecasts that will be a key factor in overall company planning
- Being a highly valued, contributing member of the Asian Sales Team, representing the company well to customers, prospects and industry leaders
- Working closely with partners to drive new business opportunities
- Increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the assigned territory
- Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the territory through a value-added approach to prospects and customers
- Rolls up sleeves when appropriate, and is an active participant in new product development, sales strategies and marketplace analysis
Education and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in sales within an embedded software product / services environment, embedded display programming, device or screen based user interface design in the automotive market space
- Familiarity with embedded development technologies and embedded software development tools
- Existing relationships with OEs including: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Mazda, MELCO, Denso 10, Panasonic, Nippon Seiki, Alpine, Calsonic, Yazaki
- An excellent communicator within a team as well as with customers over email and face to face
- Demonstrated success in consultative sales, selling into the automotive industry and ideally selling software solutions
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Understands that face to face interaction with our prospects is required and is prepared to travel 25-50% of the time
- Competent in the use of Salesforce
- Fluent English, Japanese language skills required
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.