Who We Are: Altia is a software platform that enables automotive and IoT manufacturers to get easy-to-use, compelling, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) on any embedded hardware. By providing powerful, professional-grade embedded GUI development tools, we help creative, customer-focused designers and software engineers worldwide efficiently deploy amazing user interfaces. Automotive, medical, industrial and consumer electronics companies rely on Altia’s best-in-class software and services to get their GUIs into production. Check us out at www.Altia.com.
Summary: As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your role is to generate a new business pipeline through inbound and outbound opportunities by helping leads understand the value of Altia. You will leverage excellent communication skills, deep product knowledge, and business acumen to build relationships with leads. You will partner closely with both the marketing and sales team to identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
- Time-to-Lead – Quickly identify, qualify and follow up on inbound leads (trial sign ups, demo requests, chat, content) via phone, email, LinkedIn and video.
- Become a product expert on Altia and its value prop. Hold yourself accountable to become a Altia power user and technical expert.
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience for lead and customers of Altia by focusing on being an advocate for the lead’s education and understanding of Altia offerings.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value proposition to customers.
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM and conduct seamless handoffs to Account Executives.
- Find contacts at key accounts and new accounts utilizing LinkedIn and other tools.
- Drive outbound strategies via cold emails, cold calls, LinkedIn messaging, etc.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a business development/sales related role.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus.
- Salesloft/Outreach BDR tool experience is a plus.
What You Get:
- Total compensation in the $85,000 to $100,000 range depending on experience.
- A full range of health benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD and Life Insurance – premiums for employee coverage are covered by the company.
- 401k with strong matching funds and generous time off programs to recharge your batteries.
- The chance to work in a growing, dynamic company where you get to “own your job” and contribute to your career development. Altia has been awarded one of the “Best Workplaces” in Colorado Springs four years running!
We pride ourselves in our high ethical standards and employee morale. We build based on a foundation of respect. We generously partner within our communities to support economic growth and accessible education for all, knowing that providing avenues toward careers in technology can end the cycle of poverty.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where equal employment opportunity is available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply!
Company Global Headquarters: Colorado Springs, CO
Position Location: HQ or remote from US-based home office
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Vice President of Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.